Freemelt Holding AB (publ) Interim Report Q3 2021
3 Nov 2021 | Regulatory
Freemelt Holding AB (publ), which develops and sells 3D printers, is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. The group was first formed 2021-06-17 when Freemelt Holding AB acquired Freemelt AB. The Group's accumulated results in this report therefore refer to the period 2021-06-17 – 2021-09-30.
Financial performance, group
|Operating income||-10 350||–||-12 383||–||–|
|Profit after financial items||-10 388||–||-12 421||–||–|
|Balance sheet total||343 652||–||343 652||–||–|
Significant events during the period
- Freemelt Holding AB was listed on First North Growth Market 2021-07-07.
- The German company Freemelt Deutschland GmbH has been registered.
- Cecilia Jinert Johansson has been elected a member of the Board of Freemelt Holding AB (publ).
Significant events during the year
- A pre-IPO investment round of MSEK 85 was closed successfully.
- Freemelt Holding AB acquired Freemelt AB through a non-cash issue 2021-06-17.
- The subsidiary Freemelt AB, received two machine orders from the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm of which one Freemelt ONE was delivered during the second quarter.
Significant events after the period
- Freemelt AB has received an order for a Freemelt ONE system worth SEK 3.5 million from the Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy.
- Freemelt AB has been granted its first patent. It refers to a self-sealing build tank for 3D printing and is valid in the US.
Link to Interim Report
Eminova Fondkommission AB
Biblioteksgatan 3, 3 tr.
114 46 Stockholm
Tel: +46 8 684 211 10
The enclosed interim report is published in Swedish.
Latest update: 2021-11-03